Many people are getting tired of high cable costs and bad customer service and are opting instead to go without it.
One of the challenges faced after cutting the cable cord, however, is finding interesting programs to watch for free.
Thankfully there are many streaming options available to anyone with Internet access, a computer or a media device. Unfortunately, many services have a cost associated and the free ones are harder to find.
To help you with your search, here’s a list of 21 Places to Watch TV Online at no cost. Most of these sites include movies and episodes of your favorite television shows.
This is not a comprehensive list and I tried to be diligent in finding sites that are not pirated (if you find one on this list, please let me know).
Watch TV Free Online
- Hulu – Yes, Hulu has a free option. Though their free selection is limited, you can still find full seasons of some of your favorite show.
- Crackle – Created by Sony, Crackle has many television shows (old and new) as well as original programming.
- Fullscreen – Offered free to AT&T customers, which not only has a good selection but allows you to stream on your mobile device without using your data. Woo hoo!
- Network Channels Such as ABC, NBC, and FOX. Many of these channels offer some of their shows for free on their websites. Sometimes you may get a free preview episode or an entire season. Just check back to see what they offer.
- SideReel – Allows you to track your favorite shows online as well as watch many of them online.
- TubiTV – One of the newer options to watch free tv. May not have all of the shows you’re looking for, but a great option if you’re looking for something different. Offers over 40,000 shows.
- TVDuck – Shows and movies streamed for different sources all in one place
- OVGuide – Similar to TVDuck, OVGuide streams movies, but if not available will send you to other platforms to view them.
- ShareTV – A fan site you can watch many full episodes of your favorite television shows.