I love subscription boxes as much as the next girl, but as you are aware – these can get expensive real fast.
I was used to paying $10 for a box filled with trial size bottles, so there’s no wonder I resisted signing up for FabFitFun. At $49 a pop, how could I justify the cost?
Thankfully, I decided to take the plunge and sign up for their Spring 2018 box…and boy was I impressed.
What is FabFitFun?
FabFitFun is a quarterly subscription service that sends you the latest products in beauty and fashion, fitness, and wellness. Each box is delivered quarterly (every season) and guaranteed to have at least $120 worth of full-size products.
Yes, full-size. Not samples!
Watch my video below to find out if the box was worth the cost.
Other Posts You May Be Interested In:
- Easy Ways to Get Healthy on a Budget
- 12 of the Best Phone Apps to Help You Lose Weight
- Get Paid to Lose Weight with Healthy Wage
Do I believe the FabFitFun Box worth the price I paid for it?
The sticker price is a shock, but I literally paid $49 for a box filled with items totaling $350. Now, you can’t beat that with a stick. Here are the reasons I feel these boxes are worth it:
- The items are full-sized (unlike other boxes that are usually filled with trial sizes)
- You’re able to customize your box and add additional items before your box is shipped out
- Delivered 4 times a year, so you usually won’t feel bombarded by monthly subscriptions
- You actually save money, sometimes hundreds of dollars, if you were to purchase each item separately
- The chance to receive sponsored items in your box – always a bonus
Except for the price (which really isn’t a downside considering you’re saving money), there’s always a chance that you will receive items you don’t want or like. I like surprises, so I’ve been over 95% happy with my box.
Want to learn more about the individual products in the Spring 2018 FabFitFun box? Check out the links below. Prices and availability may have changed.
- ISH Lip Statement Palette ($42)
- Free People x Understated Leather Starry Eyed Travel Eye Mask ($40)
- Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion ($40)
- Anderson Lilley Sunset Collection Candle ($45)
- Rachel Pally Reversible Clutch ($60)
- Physique 57 Massage Roller ($20)
- Ettika Day Dreamer Tassel Earrings ($58) This was my jewelry choice item, some received the Maya Brenner Designs LOVE Bracelet ($65) (a similar – but more expensive one)
- KNC Beauty All Natural Collagen Infused Lip Mask ($24.99). This was my beauty choice item; some received the KORRES Gave Body Butter
- Dermelect Cosmeccuticals Makeover Concealing Ridge Filler ($18)
Have you tried FabFitFun yet? What did you think about the box? Did you find it worth it?
Latest posts by Shanetta (see all)
- Why You Need a Side Hustle Now More Than Ever - March 24, 2019
- Things I Think Are a Waste of Money and Won’t Buy - March 24, 2019
- Keto Weight Loss: My Review of the Keto Diet So Far - March 24, 2019